Monday, February 27, 2012

When life gives you lemons..

OK, so I got my faverite magazine today, its called "Your Family", a good friend of mine recommended I start reading it, and I fell inlove! Anyways, its a great magazine for moms, married women, women in general. I love reading the health section. 
JUST A QUICK TIP:
Today I learned that if you want to give your metabolism a kick start, you can put a few drops of Lemon Juice or a few drops of fresh lemon juice to a small glass of water every morning. It also helps with weight loss amongst other good things for your body. 

There are lots of great recepies in the mag this month, perhaps I will share one with you later on. By I really sudgest that if you can get this magazine, go out and get it, it is really worth the money you pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment