Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Newness... its wonderful!

I never knew that being so tied up in something could set me free.
BIG NEWS- Got a brand new job!!
BIG NEWS- Lost 5kgs the first week of my brand new job!!
BIG NEWS- Im in a support group for weight loss!!
BIG NEWS- This is it for me, I am set!!

So Last week Tuesday I started this new job, bad bebts, admin, you name it we do it. And by Thursday I was at home in tears.. I believed that this job was too much for little me to take on, that I would not comprehend all that there is that needed comprehending... so in a moment of absolute blinded overwhelming loss of control and complete self doubt.. I called my old boss and begged for my job back. I begged for everything that I wanted to change, back in my life because it was what I was familiar with.. rather the devil you know...
Funny, id prayed for so long to have this in my life, and now I wanted to give it all up because of a little insecurity.. and I almost did!!! But luckily for me, I have some great people in my life. "give it a chance" they said, "NO!" I thought. But I did give it a chance, the following day I went to work, and that morning I cried uncontrollably, I went to the bathroom and wondered what the hell I was doing there!
God will never give you more than you can handle, and this is what I had prayed for, this must be it, I need to relax and curb the self doubt! I should have no fear over a little spreadsheet! I took a deep breath, and started doing my work and everything fell into place, a week later and I am so happy! And I LOVE my job! I cant believe I doubted myself! I am awesome! God made me awesome! Which is why I believe, the devil, he will try rob you of things, you just have to remember why you are in that circumstance in the first place. Because GOD put me there! I really believe that this is the job I will be in for the long run, I believe God placed me there for a reason. And I have met some really wonderful people!!
My Boss lady is just something out of this world! She is a spunky, kind, sweet, nerdy,forty-something lady genius with ten kids and a body of a sixteen year old! She is really a blessing! Not to mention, a great inspiration! This week I have found myself just sitting back and waiting for something to go wrong because everything is going so right, and I think, but wait a sec, this is my time to shine!! NOTHING is going to go wrong because God has me!
So, summary of the week so far.. EPIC awesome and happy!
Weight loss is going great, I have a goal but its secretly secret, suppose only my great friend Ashley knows the secret secret. Iv curbed the stress eating, Iv stopped the lazy couch potatoe-ness, Iv been very pro-active with my LIFE!


So here's to me, the great working lady, may you all be as happy as I am today! xoxo


PS: Ash, I miss our chats old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment